I’m a commercial photographer and photographic artist in the greater New York City area. I was born in New York City and grew up along The Bayshore and Jersey Shore. I now live and work in Central New Jersey, with my studio in Downtown Freehold.
As a commercial photographer my main concentrations are in independent and niche luxury brands – jewelry, spirits, perfumes/colognes, cosmetics and industrial-themed products. My clients have included architects, interior designers, marketing and advertising agencies, independent product marketers and restaurateurs.
Without boring you with a lot more stuff about Me, here are some…
Things About Me and what I care about:
- Born in NYC; Monmouth County, New Jersey native
- Husband, Stepfather, Son, Brother
- Amiable, intelligent, conscientious, loyal
- Be Outdoors!
- Sky Watcher
- Loves Astronomy and Cosmology
- Rail Trail Rider
- Loves Guinness
- Has a cat named ‘Poncho’
- World Class Rock Drummer
- Wants to play drums for Bryan Adams
- Secured a Certification of Eligibility for the historic registers for The Gulick House in Lawrenceville, NJ
- Interested in Architecture, WWII Aviation, History, Science and Engineering subjects, and abandoned railroads
- I would like to learn to Fly…
I’m a graduate of The New York Institute of Photography and I earned a Master of Fine Arts degree in photography from Academy of Art University in San Francisco. I wanted to attain a terminal degree in The Arts for my own self-improvement and achievement, and to elevate my talents and skill to a higher level.
I’m a drummer since age 15, Berklee College of Music graduate, and have been playing with the best New Jersey musicians for many years.
My intent here is to engage and fascinate you. I hope you enjoy my work. And by all means, feel free to submit your comments.